The Last Two Book Selections
The Chick Lit Book Club & Review read Redeeming Love in May and we all LOVED it!
Everyone has been reading Deceit by Brandilyn Collins this month with much excitement also!!
The two book selections couldn't be more different from each other!! I just love that we have such diverse Christian book authors that put out new novels like bakery goods on a conveyor belt; each a delightful tasting treat for the mind!
Look for our next meeting place/time as it will be posted soon. Until then, enjoy your Summer and happy reading! ~Lucie
My Blog List
-
What is the Fear of the Lord? And what are the benefits?
-
The Fear of the Lord, or simply fearing the Lord, what does it mean
exactly? Does it mean we cower before Him, trembling that He might inflict
some pun...
5 hours ago
-
The Christy Award Finalists 2026 + GIVE AWAY
-
Welcome to the Takeover Blitz for The Christy Award Finalists
2026 organized by ECPA and hosted by JustRead Publicity Tours! We extend
our sincere and enth...
1 week ago
-
Dear Extrovert
-
I wonder how you function. Could you tell me why, there's such a
fundamental gap, between you and I?
I have to take a deep breath when walking into a r...
2 years ago
-
Wishing on Buttercups (Love Blossoms in Oregon Series) by Miralee Ferrell
-
It has been too long since my last post. I have been reading, reading,
reading! But I have not posted a review in so long! It is my great pleasure
to make ...
12 years ago
-
Another new year!
-
Well, it has been a long time since I started this blog and posted one
comment! I will be trying to post regularly, as this would be a great
opportunity fo...
15 years ago
-
Shawna Kelli N Me
-
On Catalina Island
17 years ago
-
No comments:
Post a Comment