September/October 2014 Monthly Pick
Hello Book Lovers! We have chosen our first book of 2014! "Picture Perfect" by Janice Thompson. This is a fun, light read! And, to top it off...its FREE on Amazon.com right now for your Kindle. I truly hope that all of you have a Kindle because we will be making good use of it and reading many free selections in the coming months. That is only one of the many changes for The Chick Lit Book Club! Don't forget to put this important date on your calendar -- Saturday, October 18th. Meet us for breakfast or a cup of coffee at Hot Brew in Fortuna at 11am (Come earlier to eat breakfast with us:)
My Blog List
-
Sanctuary and Sabotage by Lori DeJong + GIVE AWAY
-
Welcome to the Blog Tour for Sanctuary and Sabotage by Lori DeJong, hosted
by JustRead Publicity Tours! I absolutely loved my introduction to this
author l...
2 days ago
-
What is the Fear of the Lord? And what are the benefits?
-
The Fear of the Lord, or simply fearing the Lord, what does it mean
exactly? Does it mean we cower before Him, trembling that He might inflict
some pun...
4 days ago
-
Dear Extrovert
-
I wonder how you function. Could you tell me why, there's such a
fundamental gap, between you and I?
I have to take a deep breath when walking into a r...
2 years ago
-
Wishing on Buttercups (Love Blossoms in Oregon Series) by Miralee Ferrell
-
It has been too long since my last post. I have been reading, reading,
reading! But I have not posted a review in so long! It is my great pleasure
to make ...
12 years ago
-
Another new year!
-
Well, it has been a long time since I started this blog and posted one
comment! I will be trying to post regularly, as this would be a great
opportunity fo...
15 years ago
-
Shawna Kelli N Me
-
On Catalina Island
17 years ago
-
No comments:
Post a Comment