I am excited to announce that we have officially started our Book Smart Review group! We had our very first meeting this last Saturday, March 8, 08. Six of the eight reviewers were present. All but one had read their book and gave a review on it. We discussed some small stuff and most importantly we picked our first Pick of the Month - Cape Refuge by, Terri Blackstock.Ladies, I believe we are in for alot of fun! Nothing like a good book, friends, and a great cup of coffee!
My Blog List
-
How to really know God!
-
*Dear Saints, This following was a post from November 2023. I thought it
was an extremely important topic to address again*
I recently heard a pastor...
2 days ago
-
The Christy Award Finalists 2026 + GIVE AWAY
-
Welcome to the Takeover Blitz for The Christy Award Finalists
2026 organized by ECPA and hosted by JustRead Publicity Tours! We extend
our sincere and enth...
1 week ago
-
Dear Extrovert
-
I wonder how you function. Could you tell me why, there's such a
fundamental gap, between you and I?
I have to take a deep breath when walking into a r...
2 years ago
-
Wishing on Buttercups (Love Blossoms in Oregon Series) by Miralee Ferrell
-
It has been too long since my last post. I have been reading, reading,
reading! But I have not posted a review in so long! It is my great pleasure
to make ...
12 years ago
-
Another new year!
-
Well, it has been a long time since I started this blog and posted one
comment! I will be trying to post regularly, as this would be a great
opportunity fo...
15 years ago
-
Shawna Kelli N Me
-
On Catalina Island
17 years ago
-
2 comments:
Lucie! I think this is awesome! Looks very professional.
I too am looking forward to the book club, good books, good friends, and great coffee- how can you go wrong especially with God in the center!!!
Thank you Deborah! I am so glad that you are a part of this new adventure with me!
Post a Comment