Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Article in the Unifier!

Have you read the May/June Unifier yet? While there are many articles that are worth reading in this issue, our own Chick Lit Book Club & Review has a 1-page article that you won't want to miss! Thank you all who emailed me with paragraphs. Each one of you added something different and special to our article. I feel so blessed to be a part of this club.

Our next meeting will be on Saturday, June 20th at 11 am (10 am for the Reviewers). We will be meeting at Newburg Park in Fortuna. Please R.S.V.P. to: lucieluvsca@yahoo.com and let us know that you will be there. I will keep you posted as the time gets closer. The meetings will always be held at Starbucks in Fortuna unless stated otherwise.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Yey!!!! I love our article! It is so incredible. All the women who participated did an amazing job. It was so special to hear how they feel about our group. God is really using our group for His glory and I am so grateful to be a part of something that is touching lives and filling ladies hearts. I know others would have liked to have written something, so we will have to brainstorm about something that they can contribute too again in the future. I will send out reminders about the meeting change!!! Love ya!

Book Trailers

Book Trailers

Enjoy These Music Videos

Enjoy These Music Videos

He Knows My Name by Francesca Battistelli

Light Up the Sky by The Afters

Stronger - Madisa

My Blog List