Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

New Content for My Blog!

I just signed on with Thomas Nelson Publishers as a book reviewer! That means I will be posting book reviews on my blog! I am reading a yet-to-be released book right now and am excited to post about it in September! Also, I will be adding blog tours soon so be looking for them!

If anyone has questions about being a book reviewer for Christian publishers add your comment to this post and I will get back with you on it.

Happy Reading! See you in September Chick Litters!

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Love the new layout! The colors match the Chick Lit colors! Yippee! I may be interested in reviewing too. I don't know. I don't have a lot of extra time right now. But it sure sounds like fun, and I love the idea of FREE books....oh yeah! Great job Lucie! Can't wait for our group to meet back up again.

Lucie said...

Thank you for commenting Deborah! I know that the extra book reviewing will take some extra time but I am hoping that a few of us will be able to do it! What a great way to add new books to the library and to our book club list!

unidiverse said...

Lucie, that is exciting! I would be interested in reviewing as well. I second Deborah, love the new layout!

Lucie said...

Jaclyn, Thank you for commenting! If you are interested in reviewing for Thomas Nelson or another Christian publishing company I would be happy to post your reviews on my blog as well!
Be looking for my First Book Tour soon :-)

Blessings,
Lucie

Book Trailers

Book Trailers

All God's Children by Anna Schmidt

Forsaking All Others By Allison Pittman

Enjoy These Music Videos

Enjoy These Music Videos

Oceans by Hillsong United (Live)

He Knows My Name by Francesca Battistelli

Light Up the Sky by The Afters

Stronger - Madisa

My Blog List