Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Winner of The Bridegrooms!

The winner of The Bridegrooms by Allison Pittman is... Allison!! Hey, it really paid off getting those extra entries in because Allison won with her 5th entry!!!
Thank you to all who participated in the drawing! Keep checking back often because I will be having another book review with a drawing soon :-)

Allison, don't forget to grab your taggy to the left.
Have I posted about how much I love my blog and blogging? Well, I do! I enjoy reading comments and I guess I'm just a social butterfly because I can gab all day long on here (and other people's blogs)!

Take care until next time ~~Lucie

2 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Congratulations Allison - this looks like a good read! Love the cover!

Deborah said...

bummer!!!oh well, I will NEVER give up! why? Because I am Not a quitter. tee hee.

Book Trailers

Book Trailers

Enjoy These Music Videos

Enjoy These Music Videos

He Knows My Name by Francesca Battistelli

Light Up the Sky by The Afters

Stronger - Madisa

My Blog List