Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

We Meet This Saturday!


The book for February is Love Finds You in Bridal Veil, Oregon by Miralee Ferrell.
Remember this Saturday we meet at Starbucks - same time, same place (dates and times are always posted on the far right). I don't know about you but I have really enjoyed reading this book! Romance, suspense, murder, history, and faith all wrapped up in one book!

We are trying something new at this meeting; posting our book discussion right here afterward. It might take a few days or so to post but be looking for it. This will be a fun way for others who could't make it to the meeting to join in and feel like a part of this adventure we call the Chick Lit Book Club & Review!

Also, I am going to try to get ahold of Miralee before our meeting for a short author interview so that I can share with our group (if we cannot do an interview during the meeting). There are great opportunities out there!

No comments:

Book Trailers

Book Trailers

Enjoy These Music Videos

Enjoy These Music Videos

He Knows My Name by Francesca Battistelli

Light Up the Sky by The Afters

Stronger - Madisa

My Blog List