New Kindle book lights and accessories reviews coming soon!
I've had the priviledge to be reviewing some great accessories for my Kindle! LightWedge has provided me with some of their awesome products and I will be posting pictures of them and how I've been using them. Stay tuned. Meanwhile, take a look at the list of FREE Ebooks on the far right and download them today before they lose their 'free'dom.
Check out their website:
http://www.lightwedge.com/
My Blog List
-
How to really know God!
-
*Dear Saints, This following was a post from November 2023. I thought it
was an extremely important topic to address again*
I recently heard a pastor...
14 hours ago
-
The Christy Award Finalists 2026 + GIVE AWAY
-
Welcome to the Takeover Blitz for The Christy Award Finalists
2026 organized by ECPA and hosted by JustRead Publicity Tours! We extend
our sincere and enth...
5 days ago
-
Dear Extrovert
-
I wonder how you function. Could you tell me why, there's such a
fundamental gap, between you and I?
I have to take a deep breath when walking into a r...
2 years ago
-
Wishing on Buttercups (Love Blossoms in Oregon Series) by Miralee Ferrell
-
It has been too long since my last post. I have been reading, reading,
reading! But I have not posted a review in so long! It is my great pleasure
to make ...
12 years ago
-
Another new year!
-
Well, it has been a long time since I started this blog and posted one
comment! I will be trying to post regularly, as this would be a great
opportunity fo...
15 years ago
-
Shawna Kelli N Me
-
On Catalina Island
17 years ago
-
No comments:
Post a Comment