Merry Christmas!
Just wanted to check in to say Merry Christmas everyone! The Chick Lit Book Club has taken a short vacation and will be back in January:)
If you would like a few recommendations for Christmas reading, here is a short list:
Lucie
My Blog List
-
Without Faith, It is Impossible to Please God
-
Hello again, dear precious Children of the Most High!
I'm dropping in to give you a brief word from the Lord that He keeps
bugging me to post. It's sh...
4 days ago
-
Art Of Writing 2026 + GIVE AWAY
-
Welcome to the Takeover Blitz for the Art of Writing 2026, hosted by
JustRead Publicity Tours! If you're an author or an inspiring author the
seminars at t...
3 weeks ago
-
Dear Extrovert
-
I wonder how you function. Could you tell me why, there's such a
fundamental gap, between you and I?
I have to take a deep breath when walking into a r...
2 years ago
-
Wishing on Buttercups (Love Blossoms in Oregon Series) by Miralee Ferrell
-
It has been too long since my last post. I have been reading, reading,
reading! But I have not posted a review in so long! It is my great pleasure
to make ...
12 years ago
-
Another new year!
-
Well, it has been a long time since I started this blog and posted one
comment! I will be trying to post regularly, as this would be a great
opportunity fo...
15 years ago
-
Shawna Kelli N Me
-
On Catalina Island
17 years ago
-
No comments:
Post a Comment