Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Happy New Year! 2015



It's the beginning of the year again and time to make some changes for the good. Here is my 'Short List' of Resolutions:

  1. Start Every Morning with Scripture
  2. Read Every Day
  3. Post on My Blog Every Week
  4. Stay Positive
  5. Eat Healthier/Exercise More
  6. Paint At Least Once a Month
  7. Be an Encourager
  8. Put Love First
What is on your "New Years Resolution" List?

Did I say to Read Every Day?! I plan on it, whether its on my new Kindle Paperwhite, an actual book, or the Kindle on my iPhone...I'm going to read like there's no tomorrow!
Here are 10 Books On My TRL aka "To Read List" for 2015:

  • By Melanie Dickerson

    Lady Maybe by
















         
    Please leave a comment stating your New Years Resolutions and/or Must Read List for 2015.

    Happy New Year!



2 comments:

Carmen Rose said...

Awesome list!!

Lucie said...

Thank you Carmen! Do you have any books in mind that you want to read this year? Or a favorite author?

Book Trailers

Book Trailers

Enjoy These Music Videos

Enjoy These Music Videos

He Knows My Name by Francesca Battistelli

Light Up the Sky by The Afters

Stronger - Madisa

My Blog List