Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Today's Chick Lit Book Club Meeting

We have now read & reviewed 6 books! That's pretty amazing!
Our Book Smart Review group met this morning @ Starbucks first thing & then we met with our Chick Lit Book Clubbers. Our discussion on, "The Atonement Child" by Francine Rivers was very deep and we discussed several issues surrounding the topic of abortion.

We missed some of you today. Each and every one of you are an important part of this group so I just wanted to let you know that we look forward to meeting with you next month (you know who you are).

We announced our next "Pick of the Month" this morning which is, "Thorn in My Heart" by, Liz Curtis Higgs. Click on the link below for a summary of the book (you can also order directly from Liz) or click on the book in the right hand column to order a copy from Amazon.com.

http://www.lizcurtishiggs.com/bookstore/index.htm

I am in the process of setting up a phone interview with Liz. God willing her time schedule will allow her to meet with us at our next Chick Lit Book Club meeting via phone.

Until next time, God bless each one of you!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hi Lucie! I am so bummed I missed today's meeting. Girls and I were getting into the car and I slammed Kenna's hand in the door. Poor baby. She is okay but I was totally freaked. I will totally be there next month. Can't wait!

Book Trailers

Book Trailers

Enjoy These Music Videos

Enjoy These Music Videos

He Knows My Name by Francesca Battistelli

Light Up the Sky by The Afters

Stronger - Madisa

My Blog List