Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Chick Lit Book Club Meeting Cancelled

November - Due to unforeseen circumstances we are cancelling our meeting Saturday, November 8th. We are sorry if this inconveniences any of you. Thankfully this is the first time we have ever had to cancel a meeting.



Also very important - we will not be meeting (physically) in the month of December but I will be posting a Christmas book to read for anyone interested. I would love for as many of you as possible to write to me with your comments on the book (after you have read it of course) and I will post your comments here on my blog to share with everyone! Be looking in the next week or so for the Christmas selection!



January - We will finally meet to discuss "Thorn in My Heart" by Liz Curtis Higgs and if she is available at this time we'll have a phone interview with her. Don't miss it! You all have plenty of time to read this book now...no excuses :-)



God bless each one of you!



Lucie

No comments:

Book Trailers

Book Trailers

Enjoy These Music Videos

Enjoy These Music Videos

He Knows My Name by Francesca Battistelli

Light Up the Sky by The Afters

Stronger - Madisa

My Blog List