Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Chick Lit Book Club Meets This Saturday!

Hello ladies! I am so excited that we are meeting this Saturday, October 10th! We are meeting at Starbucks in Fortuna at the usual times - 11 am for book clubbers and 10 am for our reviewers! We have had alot of time to read our books so I cannot wait to hear from all of you!

If you have read any of the following be prepared to share; "The Measure of a Lady" by Deeane Gist or "Love Finds You in Last Chance, CA" by Miralee Ferrell or "It's Not About Me" by Michelle Sutton.

If you have taken a siesta and have not read a single one then still come for a great time of sharing and a good 'ol cup of Joe!

See you Saturday - OCTOBER 10th, 11 am at the local Starbucks

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Lucie-I am so excited about getting together with everyone on Saturday. Even if people haven't read any of the books-we can just start fresh and choose the Book of the Month for the next couple of months. I am so blessed to be apart of such a wonderful ministry. I know God is using us to do good things. Have a GREAT day. Love you lots!

Book Trailers

Book Trailers

Enjoy These Music Videos

Enjoy These Music Videos

He Knows My Name by Francesca Battistelli

Light Up the Sky by The Afters

Stronger - Madisa

My Blog List