Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day Chick Lit Book Clubbers!
We have a special Valentine's gift for you when you attend this months meeting at Starbuck's!
We will be discussing the "Yada Yada Prayer Group" this weekend and also be choosing our next 2 books to read!
Don't miss out on this fun and oh so special book club meeting Saturday, Feb. 13th at our local Starbucks!
Newcomers are always welcome! Bring a friend!
Don't make Valentine's Day the only day that you tell someone you love them, tell them each and every day that they make your world go round!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Love the heart designs, you are so creative Lucie. I can't wait for you to help me out with my calendar! Looking forward to our meeting too! It is going to be so special. I know God is going to do great things in the book club this year.

unidiverse said...

Lucie! I didn't know you made designs, the heart is beautiful. I have a couple of books that I would like to throw into the mix...and they are books that I haven't even read yet :) I will see you on Saturday.

Jaclyn

Book Trailers

Book Trailers

Enjoy These Music Videos

Enjoy These Music Videos

He Knows My Name by Francesca Battistelli

Light Up the Sky by The Afters

Stronger - Madisa

My Blog List