Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Coming Soon -- Online Book Club Meetings!

Happy August!

It's hard to believe that its already August! For those of us with kids still at home, school will be starting all over again! Is it just me or do the years go by faster and faster?!

As we are heading into Fall pick up a new book to read and join us here on this page for a discussion. I'll be posting an "Online Book Club Meeting" and would love for you to join us! Our book this month is a super fun read! I can't wait to discuss it with you all!

"All's Fair In Love and Cupcakes" by Betsy St. Amant is a fun, light read and the perfect way to jump into August! You can pick up a copy at most book stores but my favorite way to purchase books are on my Kindle. As of today, August 3rd, 2016, this book is only $1.99 for the Kindle version so get on over there and get your copy before prices go up!

Feel free to post comments and questions about our Online Book Club Meeting under this post:)

Here is a link to the Kindle version of --- All's Fair in Love and Cupcakes on Amazon.com

1 comment:

Diwakar said...

Hello Licie. I am a PASTOR from MUMBAI, INDIA. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I blessed and feel privileged and honored to get connected with you as well as know you through your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged, strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 37 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reachout t o the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. we also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come to Mumbai with your friendds to work with us during your vacation time. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you, your family and friends. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede.

Book Trailers

Book Trailers

Enjoy These Music Videos

Enjoy These Music Videos

He Knows My Name by Francesca Battistelli

Light Up the Sky by The Afters

Stronger - Madisa

My Blog List