Pages

Friday, February 3, 2017

Letter To My Followers...And Those Who Stumble Upon My Blog lol




Dear Followers,

It's 2017 and time to start a new book!
I was scrolling through my little blog here and feel so guilty that I haven't been keeping up as I did back when I started my blog/book club! I've been "collecting" lots of new books on my Kindle and I need to actually READ THEM! Can I get an "AMEN"?! I wonder how many of you do the same thing? I have thee best intentions - as I'm "collecting" these wonderful, interesting new Kindle Books - I'll read them this year...I won't let another year go by without reading at least 5 new books...I'll schedule them into daily slots of time...I'll make a list on a piece of paper and tape it to the wall for goodness sakes! Yikes! Too much TV, too much mindless busyness! Reading will give you knowledge and make you smarter ya know?! All of this information...beats the "information highway" lol

Every New Year I look over my blog and try to think of ways to regularly post, update as much as possible, and even change things around to make it more "user friendly" and just plain more interesting!

I really, truly DO love to read! And, when I'm actually doing it, I love to blog too!!



1 comment:

Honest2GodBlog said...

Good Luck! I'm right there with you

Book Trailers

Book Trailers

Enjoy These Music Videos

Enjoy These Music Videos

He Knows My Name by Francesca Battistelli

Light Up the Sky by The Afters

Stronger - Madisa

My Blog List