Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2018


Hello Summer!

Ready to read thru the Summer with me? Here is my Summer Reading List. I would love to have you join me! 




Summer Reading List:
(Links On the Far Right)

Two Collections by Colleen Coble

The Aloha Reef Collection 
Distant Echoes
Black Sands
Dangerous Depths
Midnight Sea
Holy Night

The Hope Beach Collection 
Tidewater Inn
Rosemary Cottage
Seagrass Pier

More;
The Innkeeper of Ivy Hill by Julie Klassen
Lady Maybe by Julie Klassen
The Girl in the Gatehouse by Julie Klassen
The Governess of Highland Hall: Edwardian Brides Book 1 
by Carrie Turansky

Non-Fiction:
Women of the Word by Jen Wilkin
His Word My Heart by Janet Pope
Changes That Heal by Henry Cloud

Happy Reading:) 

No comments:

Book Trailers

Book Trailers

Enjoy These Music Videos

Enjoy These Music Videos

He Knows My Name by Francesca Battistelli

Light Up the Sky by The Afters

Stronger - Madisa

My Blog List